Friday, May 20, 2005

I'm so happy!!!

When i know that my 1st paper for chinese i got 90% ... i was really very happy..
Paper one ler... the essay paper... u can imagine .. dat's the most happy time for today... n the essay question is to write about fact.. My tuition teacher warn me before not to write this type of essay coz i suck on it...
This time i just take the risk and do the question about National Service.. think coz my sis ..hahaha.. jk lar...
Out of my expectation i get 64 /70 for that essay... i really very happy...
Plus the 2nd paper .. i got 86 for my chinese paper but not yet plus 20% from Mac... If plus that together i will get 87 for my chinese paper.. Although is lower then my Mac marks... it is sure better then mac coz this exam is full paper.. got essay somemore...
Think i m those who can change mood very fast... before teacher came in .. my mood not say become sad lar.. not happy oso .. just cool...feel a bit of depress
Today exam over... add mm 2 quite okay.. but how izit ? need to wait for result.
coz the 1st paper i thought i done quite well, but the result not really good.. teacher said i got lotz of careless mistake... such as???
3 + 3 =? 6 rite? but u noe wat the dummy here put??
I put 9.... wasted one marks...
alotz of careless mistake in this exam .. my kimia paper oso... etana is C2H4 .. i thought is metana... then bio lotz of spelling mistake ... god !!!!
Everyone sure hope to get good gred in this exam... me too.. but in the same time .. i hope i get the lowest marks in my life... coz i hope it will bcome a thight slap on my face .. n make me awake that SPM is not far... and i m not prepare for it yet...

No comments: