Monday, May 09, 2005

SLeePlesS NIghT

Oh My GOD!!!! Today history 2nd paper... that is killing me...
I not yet finish my revision for history.....
yesterday evening i had account tuition..NOt bad.. can answer but 4hours sitting there and face all those number is just sooooooooooooo tired....
When i reached home ...my sister is BACK from national service...
Hahaha...her face is soooo red ...sunburn kot....her voice also sound like soar throat... she came back just nice....yesterday is MOTHER DAY!!!
I'm so excited... i kept talking with her...but looked like she like the computer more than me ...sob....
Then i started my history revision...actually is not revision also...i just wrote those note in my examination pad...that's all.... actually can't remember and understand what i wrote also...but if i don't write ...i also don't know what i doing.... Haihz ...look like i not yet find the best study way for my self....
I didn't go out for dinner ....can't finish my revision d lor....
around 10++ pm only i had my dinner....
Aikz.... till 12 am i also not yet finish revise the form 4....Give up!!!
I changed to form 5 ...just read through lor....
1 am .... too sleepy... i went to my bed...
Howver...I can't fall asleep!!!till 2 am i still awake ...OMG!!! how i going to sit my exam in the morning???? Sob....
So i took a cup of coffee in the morning with empty stomach.... coz i think is more effective ... The history exam okay okay lor.....still can answer some.. c the result lar... very sleepy now..need to take nap... NItezzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Fantasizer said...

hehe next time shud buy some sleepin pills ya when comes to exam season lolx don take so much caffaine loo..not gud for health..later addicted d den cham loo..hehe =P
luv,[V]

chin ying said...

I try not to drink d... after few days... i failed on friday morning. cannot tahan the eyes too tire d... but this time i got eat bread lar.. so think is okay , won't hurt my stomach so much kua.