Saturday, April 30, 2005

Birthday's party..........

My good buddy birthday is on may 1st ....yes the labour day.... so ngam rite...the whole world celebrate with him...hhaha ...
Since last year , he started to say that he want to hold his birthday party in 'red box' ....(he like to sing alotz)
Hahaha...so this year he really did and is today...However , i cant go ... additional mathematics tuition is more important than him....hahaha ...no lar....joking only...friend is more important...but i didn't go also...
He also invite us to his house tomorow night...Hmmmmmm...
but i thinking to go or not to.... My daddy lor....yesterday suddenly said want to go Cameron Highland... But i don't want to miss my additional mathematics tuition ler....so i decided not to go with them...Problems come then.... My parents not going to allow me to stay at home alone , that is too dangerous for a girl like me....
So mom arranged me to go tuition as normal then go to my aunt house ....not too bad.... i am here now....
but if i want to go my good buddy birthday's party , i will need my cousin 's help ... so i thinking not to go... although my best friend's mom offered me that she will come and fetch me...i will just think bout it....
My best friend did offer me to stay with her ...but not so nice lorrr... i long time din c my cousin d also...
I have choice here, go to his party with my best friend and stay over night with her or i still go the party ...ask my cousin to send me go and back....hmmm not a bad idea but the next morning he or she will need to send me home again ....that is so mafan.... The best choice is don't go his party ....just stay at my aunt house... Dunno arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... haiya ask my cousin 1st lar...if they can fetch me then all my problem settle...
Really don wan to disturb my best friend's family .......
The conclusion is ......my buddy very mafan ...why born on such 'nice' day when people want to go holiday...

No comments: