Wednesday, May 30, 2007

2 AM in the morning

Okay. now is 2 am in the morning.. Gosh! Yes , i kena tag by JY. sigh~ shouldn't have check on ur blog lo. haha , no la. kidding. So there u go...

Layer 1: On the Outside
Name: Ng Chin Ying
Birth Date: 13/2/89
Current Status: Single
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black

Layer 2: On the Inside
My Heritage: Chinese
My Fears: Unknown
My Weaknesses: Too sensitive or too insensitive sometimes, stupidity
My Perfect Pizza: No particular like

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My first thoughts waking up: What's the time now?
My bedtime: 10pm to 11pm normally . When near to exam or weekend, 1 to 2 am
My Most Missed Memory: Secondary school

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or Group Dates: Group
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee: Both

Layer 5: Do You...
Smoke: No, i hate smokers.
Curse: In my heart. I hate to hear pp swear, esp those who like to swear in every sentence they speak.
Take a Shower: Of coz yes.
Have a Crush: yes
Go to School: yes
Want to Get Married: depends on fate.
Believe in Yourself: yes
You're a Health Freak: er.. not sure

Layer 6: In the Past
Drink Alcohol: yes. a bit lo...
Gone to the Mall: *faint.. yes lar
Been on Stage: Yes
Eaten Sushi: Yes.
Dyed Your Hair: No

Layer 7: Have You Ever...
Played a Stripping Game: No
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: never tot of it.

Layer 8: Age You're Hoping to...
Get Married: After 25

Layer 9: In a Guy
Best Eye Color: Black
Best Hair Color: Black
Short or Long Hair: short

Layer 10:
What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: doing this tag
An Hour Ago: doing Maths
Four and a Half Hours ago: doing math
A Month Ago: sleeping
A Year Ago: Feeling stress of SAM life???

Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: you
I feel: calm
I hate:smokers
I hide: my heart
I miss: someone
I need: more time

Layer 12: Tag 4 People
Sorry to
Thick frame ping
Jun Jun
Wait. i can't think of any name....
Whoever who read this and want to kena tag lolx.
haha.. that should be more than 4 then.

Crap this thing took me about 20 minutes..
study study study

No comments: