Friday, May 11, 2007

Memory

~haihz~~~ Things in uni just remind me of the past. Get tease or should i say distract by J all the time whenever i meet him. J trying to be 'cupid' as he said himself , trying to convince me to ..... this i also not sure.. 'to make me believe that guy like me?' or ' to couple with that guy?' Okay i don't know. Either one also none of my business. That guy i also don't know, coz we just like normal only. He didn't say anything about the gossip and teasing of J.

All the things J did just remind me in the past where i used to get tease by this type of things before. The only thing different is, in the past experience, i really like the guy. Hey this time is like so sudden. And i'm so INNOCENT!

Okay lar.. i not really so 'nice' till i really just accpet what J said. haha.. coz i sure tease back.. I'm not those pp who just stand there and get shoot for no reason.

The only things i care is that, whenever J do such things, it reminds me of T. Not to say sad, not to say feel down. Definitely no hatred or any things like that. Just that his image just run into my head n some memory. Of coz not that i still have those type of feeling.. in chinese word maybe is call 'hui yi'... or izit 'mian huai'???

Don't know~ Need to start study, next week got test n quiz.. final is just one month left.. SCARy~

Hope Ping's eyes get better today~ *Pray*

Tata~~~

P/S: that J must be devil to come to distract me from my study! Angel~~~ please come and save me~ 'let it go~ let it go~'

No comments: