Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Disaster in Happy math class

Oh Gosh~ The fluid lab project is so difficult. can't get the value which we suppose to get..sigh~ Let's forget about it.

Was late for maths, get distracted by some nonsense things during tutoriol plus the question is difficult too. I didn't manage to do much of the Question. Really "thx" to "J" lo.. I know u are just trying to make the class more fun, er.. but that made my work undone.

Was laughing till 'nearly' stomachache in math tutoriol. I really don't know why that H so cooperative and just follow whatever J said. Crap~ What i was saying is really true from my heart,'J, go get a DV an record down the movie produce by u." So, J said, if i don't want to accept H, he will still continue to kacau me. So 'what if i already have bf?' Hehe.. for my good old buddy friends who know me, i'm not those who so good girl lo. So i replied him, 'as long as my bf don't mind, u can continue with ur monkey business' I guess he was shocked.

Then the climax of this comedy come, he said smth about surname, trying to relate that the bf to be H. So i told him, NO, my bf surename is C. Okay, so coincidence there is one Dr. C who used to be our math lecturer. So JY said, 'Har! Dr. C??' Oh crap~ Dr. C is an old man who is a bit bald. U can imagine the burst out laughing of everyone.. i'm not sure about other people, but i took few minutes to recover from that 'bomb' I guess JY too.

So i tot this can be the end of the story. However few minutes later, J start again. He said is okay to have an affair. And he promise that all of us will be quiet about that.
*sweat.. What the hack is this?
............................
Gosh~ My Happy math hours is gone.
So, i have to work on it at home.

P/s:C, sorry for involving u in. But i know u will forgive me. :)

No comments: