Saturday, May 26, 2007

Math tutoriol hours

This is the continuous of the math story in the previous post....

So, J who thought he offended me n we had apologized to each other.
U thought things just over like that? At first i thought that too, since he said he will not disturb me anymore. However i guess like what he said, if i don't do this, I'm not J.

Everything seems normal on the pass few days. till math tutorial hours came.

Sigh~ He start his nonsense again. What i shouldn't go vacation with my family lar.. what will kena bomb lar.. should go redang with them lar.. er.. * touch wood* I'm going to holiday soon and he is cursing me by now.

(None of my business.. none of my business.. that's what on my brain at that moment).

And crap~ as u know, when someone always 'attack' u, will u be more alert and careful with that person?? Will u??? OF coz u will right!!! I didn't say anything, i just turn back n look only.. Guess what the J said?? "Or... u like me izit??" Friends, i need a plastic bag.. quick.. before i vomit on the floor... So coincide that day i was terribly sick. I can't talk much, or not i would cough non-stop.

I can't help but laughing at the end. Since i was ready to go, i waited JY in front of her desk. Of coz J will not leave any chance to ejek me. However this thing really make me sweat... "CY, don't miss me ar!!!" * sweat''' I can't stand it and i wanted to laugh, however i started to cough. No no no.. this is not the end yet..

"ok , i know lar.. u miss H lar" ... *triple sweat.. since i just recovered from cough, of coz i not going to cough again right? " oh.. just now i said, u cough. Now i said H , u din cough.." Human, what the hell in this world?? Who said such rule or things??? Who set it??

Sigh~ Haha.. of coz he is not really that lucky on that day. Coz he was SOoooo surprise that JY can drive.. and he was considered to has humiliated girls for looking down on girls. He thought girls can't drive izit? Please lar.. haha.. but thanks to JY coz i can't drive alone yet also.. hehe..

Phew~ As i said, I'm quite lucky as well. coz next week i going to shift my last math tutorial to some other day, which he couldn't since he got other class.. Hooray~~~ No more J in my math tutorial.. Haha.. my peaceful last math tutorial.

No comments: