Thursday, May 10, 2007

BAD BAD things

Oh crap!!! Exam is coming.. All the quizzes ,test and assignment, i didn't do well. Some nearly pass only.. Oh shit!!! N the most sad thing is, my physic test paper, all is silly mistake. Imagine.. things that i never get wrong for my whole life of secondary school , i get wrong in uni.. oh gosh~ And just because of the stupid r2 thing.. i remember the wrong things.. i lost 4 marks. haihz.. never every forget the difference between the equation for potential and force anymore..

Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is showing soon!! I really look forward to watch it.. haha.. can't wait to watch it.. one of the reason is because of Johnny Depp~ He is really fantastic.. hehe.. oso because got handsome guy in the movie.. Yeah~ is Orlanda Bloom. Of coz not to forget, really wonder how's the character of Chow Yun Fat in this movie.

I think this is call 'balasan'. But i didn't really tease people much oso.. how can this thing just fall on me. Crap~ kena mix match by my course mate, just because me and that guy is in the same group for one of my project. Please~~~ I'm not interested in this lar. Lucky i not really so stupid oso, i know what u guys are up to. Bler~ So, don't aspect i will react to you guys.. Nah~ haha.. coz i got experience on handling this kind of stuff. I'm not KM who always kena bully by u all. ( hehe sorry KM, sometimes, i joined in the bully group oso) Nah~ but i really didn't do anything, i just smile and laugh only mar. By the way, feel sorry for the guy who kena mix match oso..haha.

Told ping ping about it.. haha. so she told me some interesting story about hers oso.. Lolx.. i guess this type of thing just have to be everywhere.. haha.. coz ping ping oso kena. lolx. : p

OK~ Time for being funky n crazy is enough!!! TIMES TO BE SERIOUS!

Going to study. tata~~~

P/s: Thanks ping for listening to my crap.
And one person who i MUST thanks is EJ, coz she is really a helpful and nice friend of mine in uni.
KM too.. wink*

No comments: