Thursday, May 17, 2007

EQ dropping................

Sigh~ i think my EQ just get lower.
Early in the morning still quite okay,
however once the class started, and feeling sleepy.
My mood become very bad and very easily get iritated by others.

So sorry for anyone i offended today if i did. I'm just lack of sleep, so J , don't worry u didn't offended me. Just i'm not in the mood to play with u. However, i do hope u stop doing all those kind of stuff.

That's the EQ thing come, i was always very patient about all those rumuors and teasing for my 18 years of life. However, i didn't know the reason why, but i actually feel iritated about the gossip this time. And what J did has actually leaving more negative marks on his friend which is initially neutral to me.
( my friends scale range from hate.... neutral ... like... love)

Normally neutral is for stranger and my partners which are not my friends. So J's friend, actually from neutral drop to the negative side. Although i didn't know the reason, and H actually didn't do anything, but that's what i feel.

I will be so relief if we can finish the case study 3 soon, so that i can have no more interaction with him anymore.

No comments: