Thursday, May 24, 2007

messy

I think God is fair. However, sometimes i hope God is unfair. Cause i really can't stand pp with zero knowledge of common sense. I guess those "genius" really can't live without their parents.

Remember the Chiang genius i mention before? He was also one of the "0 common sense" pp in life. The clothes they wear, what they are having for lunch and every basic things that we normal human things that u can do on ur own, they just can't do it.

And yes, I realise there are such people appears in my life. Since i'm a very bad tempered person, i get very annoyed whenever i get distracted by 'genius' when i m busy. They can't even fill in a form, don't even notice some small stuff that even the public thought u should know. Really nonsence! One of them, i guess is the mother fault, cause the mother is so protective and do all for him most of the time. Crap~ So when the mother can't help. I will kena kau kau... asking this n that. To me, all the question asked is so commen sense till i think my younger brother would know what to do.

Oh Gosh~ i think i want to die if this thing happen to me everyday. i will die of high blood pressure, which i think i will coz i m really a bad tempered person.

Physic assignment is so troublesome. Although there is another project, thanks to my partner, i don't need to care much. Eiii.. but wait. when i was doing the 1st one, i also did on my own most of the time oso.. ok.. so i tarik balik my thanks.joking

Messy mood~

I watch pirates 3 today! Fantastic good, although it might get a bit bored in the middle. Overall is worth it. nearly 3 hours show, with lovely Johnny Depp and handsome Orlando Bloom. laughing through out the show. I have a wonderful evening with su , jac, n gwen.


No comments: