Thursday, May 31, 2007

'Payment' to Ping

Just realise that i was being tag by ping long time ago( last year).. n i didn't notice.. sorry ya. She just told me when i said i had tagged her.. So this is what i owe u ping:

10 years ago, I ...
1) was a kid
2) was at primary school
3) still learning my piano
4) still look like a boy
5) 'am' very innocence

5 years ago, I ...
1) am a teenager
2) was studying in SMK USJ 12
3) just know my 'tailo'
4) learn the word 'banana'
5) am fat

1 year ago, I ...
1) was doing sam
2) was feeling stress
3) know one class of genius
4) just received SPM result , of coz satisfy
5) lost my self

Yesterday I ...
1) was awake till 6 am..
2) sleep at 6 am
3) doing math for the whole night ( i'm becoming a math freak)
4) listened to music
5) 'siao' already

5 most recent songs I've listened to...
1) Every heart -Boa
2) Dearest - Ayumi Hamasaki
3) Part of me- Ayumi Hamasaki
4) 那年夏天宁静的海-王心凌
5) 怀念- Jolin 蔡依林

5 Songs I know all the words to ...
1)All forget d looo.

5 Things I really Want
1) pass all my exam
2) get a baby grand piano
3) read more books
4) find back myself
5) my family to be safe n healthy

5 Things I should be doing ...
1) study
2) revision
3) sleep
4) shut down my computer
5) pack up my bag

5 Biggest Joy in my life...
1) is my friends
2) my family
3) fall in love
4) read
5) Music

5 people I tag ...
Ok lar. this time i won't be so bad anymore.. no name.. whoever want to be tag. tag urself lar har..

time to study..

No comments: