Saturday, May 12, 2007

crappy

Blue~~~ mood~~~
I shouldn't have take coffee yesterday evening. The caffein work so well till i don't feel sleepy although is already 2 am in the morning. OH crap~ and i didnt' manage to study for my test. Kept chit chating on msn.
Of course everything has the pro and con. Manage to know more about my new friends, get in touch with some 'old' but close friends. hehe.. And the main thing is, online at mid night, i get the chances to chat with my 'big bro' once a while.
My friends are my source of energy.. So my spirit is now 'fully charged'. However, my body is not. haha.. due to lack of sleep. quite tired the whole day although i get a 8 hours sleep.
and crap, no mood to study~~~
Ok, enough crapping, leaving for dinner soon.
Hopefully i got the mood to study tonight..
Shit~ i have to burn mid night oil d.
Coffee!!! Save me!

No comments: