Friday, September 21, 2007

Evil me?

Not really feeling great. I was always warned by my good friend before, however I always believe that we should trust the others. However my life just proved me wrong and I'm lost. I don't know what should I do.

Mad and angry are first come to me when I encountered such problem. I feel like doing the same thing to them and leave them with their mess. Trying to be inconsiderate, selfish. However, when I think again from their shoes. If I'm in the situation, and is really desperate, I would really need those helps. However, they have not show those helps I need before even though I need it. Maybe I should not think too much. Maybe I'm too sensitive about my intuition. Although I'm weird and my intuition is more 'evil', normally my intuition is correct.Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so mess up! Is this my 'evil me' thinking bad about people again, or is it really true about those people?

Human in this world is super complicated. Super evil and tremendously 'leceh'. Maybe I shouldn't think too perfectly about human. I always forget, I have an 'evil me' inside, although it rarely appear, it doesn't mean others people 'evil me' never turn up often. Maybe I shouldn't trust them so much.

Conclusion, my 'bro's and my secondary school friends are the best. I have not face such problem before with them. That's why I never stop missing my secondary school, always feeling desperate to contact with them, feeling sad whenever remember our past.

And of coz they are exception in the current situation group, my 2 'darling's are always so innocent. I guess that's the reason I love them so much.

4 comments:

3cinr3b said...

i actually i don't know if i'll continue to be on the giving end, even though i wanna give the 'right' advice and tell you they'll realise one day that you've helped them so much and they finally live happily ever after.

so no lo, stand up for yourself. i know it's hard to tell them straight to their faces to not take you for granted, so just avoid them. then when you are in a better situation/better time and place, tell them what you think.

the two angels will help a lot ;D

chin ying said...

They don't give me a chance to being selfish. Was a bit annoyed. However, before i could say it to my mom ( to complain). My mom told me about a successful man who get lung cancer. That man is a manager of big company, not a smoker, healthy life style. He just around 40 years old. He even did body check up every year.
Suddenly, I feel that. By comparing his life and mine, I shouldn't have care so much of this small little things that i feel now. Its not really that important either.
When I think even deeper, I still have u all as my support. Why should I be so angry with those people?

Anonymous said...

lol we're still here.
we're here if you need help.
we're also here if you dont need help.
well do unto others as you will have them unto you.
and also life is cruel at this point (well it might get worse so brace yourself) still we gotta move on.
like everyone says.
cest la vie......

when the time comes, you will shine.

~the damned one....

chin ying said...

Try to change my view on them. So that i won't feel annoyed. coz i don't like this feeling either. I told myself, things will change and it will be ok as time pass.