Friday, September 14, 2007

rainy

"STUPID PEOPLE"

The new campus really very stupidly LOUSY!!! Not only the physical structure ,but also the stupid policy.

I think is not appropriate to mention where am i studying now. But as i mention, u can guess if u don't know. Stupidly, the building i study is the 2nd phase which mean is just finish built before this new semester. And you know what happen????

After 1st few weeks, water leaking in the toilet's'. Toilet 'rosak'. One of the worst i heard, while a tutor was tutoring, a piece of 'ceiling'( a piece of board stuff) nearly fall on him. what the heck right???

This week , is just approximately 1 weeks after official launch. Guess what?? Flood!!! Where??? Computer lab on third floor according to tutor. Early in the morning, when i stepped into the library, why is the carpet all wet??? flood...

Sien right??? Who ever the 'smart' architect or engineer is this.

As i mention in the previous post. I am sick and quite a number of my classmates too. And so bad luck, when i finish class today. It was raining very heavily.. If sunny day, the security don't let the cars to come in i understand lar.. but is raining so heavily. and they guards still don't allow cars to come in and pick or drop us. What the heck??? And the 'smart' architect or engineer is so damn inconsiderate, there are no way u can get out of this uni without getting wet if is a rainy day if the car is not allow to drive in. Even from one building to another in the campus itself, u also can get wet. coz the architect or engineer is just too 'smart' to only consider his 'beautiful & stylist' design without considering what a student really want.

Crap right?? Hate this stupid stuff.. sometimes human are just so stupid. And according to my progress, i can get well by tomorrow. After get rained in this evening, I think the possibility just reduced and I not feeling well now. Shit them! I was energetic back in the morning and now I'm sick back and sleepy.

STUPID SCHOOL , the foyer is not for you to welcome your precious guest or whatever high level officer. And what's wrong by letting the car in while u have no PM nor any u so called precious Very Important P.. is in the uni at that time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe they were hurrying to finish the building?? I pity the computers. So.. wet.. Hahahaha.. Peace.
-Stephen

chin ying said...

definitely stupid lo.. I think they go find graduate student n do oso better la.. atleast fresh graduate student sure more careful.

Anonymous said...

lol.
My place more keng no one can fight my place.
If rain have to wait until rain finish.
By the time rain finish (Or in some cases we would just run through the heavy rain ---> we get wet).....
There will be huge floods.
If there is a huge flood, there will be a massive jam.
If there is a massive jam i would reach home by 8-9PM.
By that time i would be exhausted, tired, hungry, wet and cold.
You are pretty lucky...
My place just today oni i learned that my class finishes at 4, but i can only leave at 5.....
So i was complaing to one of the staff at my place then the headmaster overheard and said "hu said that"
I also said "my fren"
Then he said "tell him to come and complain to me if he doesnt like it"

3cinr3b said...

i know what you should do, start a business selling umbrellas!!!

then when business starts booming, open a public toilet outside the uni.

chin ying said...

haha... No time for those business.. Next time can think about it. I wrote a mail to complain but till now no reply. haihz..
Daniel, why so kesian one? finish at 4pm but cannot go back yet. Very very weird ler..