Thursday, September 13, 2007

"romantic"

"" Romantic""

Walking under the rain sound very romantic right???

Oh yea.. and yes.. on Monday, when we were walking back to the uni, it started to rain. Since is not heavy, just walk lar... A not we will be late for class. And i drank so many hot tea for the past few days.. And shit things.. I still fall sick.

Before this I was teasing JY that she watched 'secret' too touch.. So she fall sick.. However by Tuesday night, I start to feel a bit sick.. So i realize that what is common about us.. We did something so called 'romantic' on Monday... walking under the rain.

There are 4 of us, how come only 2 of us sick.. haihz.. sob sob.. this few weeks hectic weeks some more.. :(

Pray Pray.. I will heal by tomorrow.Flu, please don't come n find me. I don't want to get sleepy in the test tomorrow. Fever too, I already settled u.. don't come n find me.. I don't miss u at all..


No comments: