Saturday, September 29, 2007

tag

Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don’t read the questions before you write, and tag 5 ppl to do the survey.
  1. Stephen
  2. Wee Ping
  3. Bernice
  4. Yew Siong
  5. Daniel
  6. Jonathan
  7. Jacky
  8. Su
  9. Jacq
  10. Su yin
  11. CT
  12. Siu
  13. Beatrice
  14. Rachel Au
  15. Kevin
  16. Wai ping
  17. James
  18. Wen jun
  19. Elaine
  20. Patric

1) How did you meet 14? (Rachel Au)

In secondary school. Can't remember the detail.

2) What would you do if you haven’t met no. 1? (Stephen)

Er.. Life won't make much different??? Haha.. no la. Will be different without this fellow. Cause he is my bro. Help me a lot. Maybe I will be different, not so happy n optimistic. Hmmm.. la~ don't know lar.. can't imagine.

3) What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?(Patric and Jacq)

Both also so kiddy. Will be like looking at 2 kids playing lo.. I will kill Patric maybe.. cause Jacq is my darling lo.

4) Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? (Jonathan and James)

Gosh! U must b kidding.. 2 gays.. If both also just joking, they might act well. But if true, Cheryl will kill Jonathan lo.

5) Describe no.3. (Bernice)

Very smart, haha. but very careless as well. Very straight forward person. Know what she want, going after her dream. Others think she talk very fast, I don't think so.. haha. maybe because sometime I talk fast too.

6) Do you think no 8 is attractive? (Su)

Su is very cute instead of attractive.


7) Tell me about no. 7.(Jacky)

He studied chemical engineering. Stay in Singapore. He just like a big bro of mine, always give me advise on what should I do. Good listener.

8 ) Do you know anything bout no.12’s family?(Siu)

2 elder sister, and one younger bro. Very close family relationship.

9) What is no 8’s favourite?(Su)

Hmmm.. Comic! Prince of Tennis , ryoma n tezuka. Novel. haha. and the some secret i shouldn't say.

10) What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?(CT)

haha. I will hug her lo.. Cause she is my SISTER. I mean my really own sister.

11) What language does 15 speak? (Kevin)

English, Malay, Cantonese and Mandarin are getting better.

12) Who is 9 going out with?(Jacq)

Hmm.. she is still single.. so go out also with one big geng of us.

13) How old is 16 now?(Wai ping)

19.

14) When was the last time you talked to 13?(Beatrice)

Long time ago, nearly 2 years. cause she already in New Zealand.

15) No. 2’s fav singer?(Wee Ping)

Er.. I not sure. 'zhai zhai, zhou yu ming'??? I know she like Korean songs.

16) Would you date no.18 ?(Wen Jun)

Hmm.. dunno.

17) Would you date 7?(Jacky)

Won't I guess.. cause he so far away.

18) Is 15 single?(Kevin)

haha.. nope... hope it doesn't break ur heart.

19) What’s 10’s last name? (Su yin)

Yin.

20) Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11?(CT)

This is stupid.. she is my SIS lo.

21)What school does 3 go to?(Bernice)

Er... University College Dublin..

22)Where does 6 live?(Jonathan)

PJ. i guess.

23) What’s your fav thing bout 5?(Daniel)

Gentleman.. I can't find gentleman in uni yet. sad

Shit! I dunno who to tag. Most of them also kena tagged d..

So.. haha.. u want to do the tag then do lo...

2 comments:

3cinr3b said...

i'm so flatteeeered¬ =p

haih hopefully i'll improve and be a better person and only retain the good parts!

chin ying said...

haha. slowly lar.. Everyone also got their own problem. As long as u know, and u want to change. U always can do it! We are improving everyday to become a better person.