Sunday, September 02, 2007

I'm going to miss u

I am a very lazy blogger.. today, no matter what, i have to post this up. This is about a good friend of mine.

3cinr3b is leaving to Ireland.. and when i knew the exact date, it only left less than 2 weeks. Although busy with mid term exam and everything, i still feel like doing her something before she leave. We came up with a surprise for her. After this and that... we did have fun and appreciate every moment of having her before she leave.

On that 2 days, i always nearly cry.. but i didn't.. i kept telling myself.. gal, she just going for 2 n a half year.. not that she's not coming back. May be i am just too emo.. Reading her blog , all of the memories just pop up.. We really been through a lot of stuff together.

Actually after nearly 2 years of leaving secondary school, i realize something. Ping and U just can't be replaced by anyone. No one gonna know me like u two do. Never ever.
And of coz.. the bunch of us that always play together, for every up and down we been through.

I never say this before to u gals, but I really love u all. I wish 3cinr3b will have fun in Ireland and do well in her study. I know u can do it!!! Love ya~ and i'm so gonna miss u.

1 comment:

3cinr3b said...

i don't know how am i going to ever get friends like you both anymore. there'll never be?

i won't say thank you to you because a million million gazillion thank yous will never be enough. you snd ping'll be there, that part of my heart, because no photos can preserve the memories of us like my heart.