Wednesday, September 05, 2007

missing u

She left , she cried and still we worry about her.
I'm missing her now.

Yesterday, after she left i was not in a good mood although i didn't cry. ( I don't cry in public)
Thanks lar 'bro's.. i know u guys were worried and trying to cheer us up. but not in the mood to do so.. i just want some silent moments. Thanks for fetching us.

Just read her blog.. (stupid streamyx.... my house can't connect to internet again)
I guess is a bad idea to do so in the uni.. I nearly cry in the library.. So what i did was, read one paragraph.. go do something else.. go chit chat n then came back.. continue read.. just to prevent myself from crying in the public..

Yesterday night , when we were on the way back, actually i'm glad u din call me.. coz i don wan to cry on the day u leave.

I know u can do well there. Love u~ Missing u
Take care..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont worry gal, i didnt felt good too after she left. The mood just wasnt there to do anythin. I wasnt home for most of the time this week, went to cc or pool til later night.. Only now started to feel better.
She will be missed.

-Stephen

chin ying said...

I still miss her, although i know she is already there safely.. Just can't get used to it yet.

Although we seldom meet during our pre-u. She still so near to me. n now so far away.

Just can't blame on this, we have been so near to each other for nearly 10 years.