Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tag

The Rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve tagged, and to read your blog.

  • I always have days that I feel my spirit is really low. I don't feel like going to uni, don't feel like talking, don't feel like doing anything. Even when I'm in uni, I feel like hiding myself in a corner. I just won't get interested in anything on that day. Can't really show any other expression on my face on those days. And most of the time, I will feel like calling bro or sis and just listen to them. I have not do this before because I have nothing to say actually, just want to listen to them. And on those days, I will just hope time fly faster, so that I can hide myself at home.
  • I have very bad tempered.Instead should I said I am weird sometime? Sometime I realize I angry with some stupid stuff that if other people know, they will just say I too sensitive. However, when some stuff that people are angry with, I think is not a big deal.
  • Actually, I very lazy to use cleanser to wash my face. I can't even remember the last time I do mask on my face or use conditioner.
  • My secondary friends are my support. In uni now, most of the friends, they are not in my heart yet. Is like.. hmm.. they just some people walk pass only. I shouldn't have bother much. And is more tiring about friendship in uni. My secondary school friends just stay in my heart no matter where I go.
  • I trust people very easily. However if u lost my trust once, u might take a while to gain back it. Sometime never. It depends.
  • I am a crying baby. However, I don't cry in public except cinema. No matter what. Haha. I also don't know why.
  • I feel guilty if I don't prepare for my exam. Super guilty.
  • I like to talk to my doggie. I know it can't answer me. I feel that he understand what I talking.
Tag again. Haihz~ Most of them did before d lo.. Still the same. U want to do then do lo.

No comments: