Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Yesterday mooncake festival, went back to grandpa's house.. a MUST!!! Get to meet some of the relatives.

That baby girl.. my little cousin, still afraid of stranger ( which is me n my family).. okay lar, now a BIT better. At least she don't cry when she 1st look at us. Another 3 getting very naughty, kids are always naughty. got one actually tried to take something off me without asking. haha.. Of coz as cousin, i won't let her go so easily. I guide her to ask permission and say thanks. Coz she always been rude, my parents have been complaining about her rudeness. All my little cousins are very pretty girl. Of coz i hope they have beauty inside too.

One of my cousin was quite late.. around 11pm only reached, very busy with work. He is an engineer.. hehe.. graduate from Monash Malaysia. Yesterday I just knew that few of my tutors are friends of his.. such as material, computing tutors. and the owner of the mix rice in the cafe ( the one behind 1901) is also his friend. Phew~ lucky his friends all don't know me. A not if I do something wrong, they go report to him.. I die.. Coz my cousin all very close with my mom..

Ping already sick for nearly one week. Poor her, must be really serious her sore throat. Since she is sick, and need more rest. I didn't go find her. The thing I should do during holiday.. eh.. With my computer always on in front of me. As 3cinr3b said, the computer really very distracting. I always ended up checking blog, playing games, reading comic.. Gone!

Till now i only did part of my online test, only plotted the graph for corrosion test, study corrosion for material. (really little right?)

Still enjoying holiday~ with this holiday, i manage to chat with Su, Esther, and turtle.. I have not contact with Esther and turtle for ages. haha.. really glad that we manage to chat. with Su, we just crap some stuff which we will never say it in uni.. haha.. can imagine 2 gals chatting about leng chai in msn till midnight?? Of coz we not talking about leng chai in our uni.. (coz actually no leng chai in our uni) So sad case right? So we actually talking about leng chai of comic and some crap lar..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Xion:
Wow, at least you did sumthin on the festival with your family. All my family did was they went out to meet my dad's friend, my sis playing Maplestory and me studying for the f**king insurance license shyt.!!!!

chin ying said...

Festival time, we must go back to our grandpa house one lo. go to other's pp house celebrate also not bad la. haha.. my bro gave up on Maple story long time ago. I was wondering, why are u so 'kan cheong'? so fast go take insurance license one. U online pretty late oso har.

冰冰-ping said...

hey..haha
i m recovering ady..so when free u can come to find me!!!hahahah

Anonymous said...

sour throat... lol
actually its sore throat.
o well anw back to ur blog.
so mooncake festival, wah u actually did something like dat.
all i did was eat and eat and eat....

chin ying said...

sorry. .typo error. hehe. changed