Sunday, September 23, 2007

holiday

Holiday~~~Although only one week. Definitely need it. Hmmm...
Let see what I
HAVE to do in this holiday.

1.
Online test for material
due on 4th October(Melbourne time).Should submit on 3th of October. Need to study material to do this.

2.
Design material
Excel work. Damn tedious, need to choose the most optimize shape. Search for suitable materials. I tried to use MATLAB, think i still not good at it. Failed to run the file i wrote.

3.
Corrosion Report
Although Sir has been very kind and delayed the due date to week 12. I guess i shouldn't wait till that time.

4.
Project 3 of structure
Gosh! Bridge again. Have been facing bridges project so many times. 1st time, design and do calculation. 2nd time, did a newspaper bridge. This time.. bridge again.. boring..

Things that i
SHOULD do:

1.
Study material.
If don't study, can't do the things above.

2.
Study MATLAB.
Crazy test is on 6th of October. No failing allowed!!!

3.
Study electrical .
Stupid crap that I think my 2 tests also gone d. I have to score on my final which is 70%. The failing rate of this unit is as high as 46%. I don't wan to be the 46%.

4.
Study structure.
The monotones lecturer is back. I have been sleeping in his lectures, guess need to study a bit.

5. Do the
past year paper of MATLAB,
don wanna fail the test.

6. Do the paper gave by
Mark.
Mark is a nice tutor. Don't waste is his hard work.

7. Read finish
Jeffrey Archer book.
so that can return to Su as soon as possible.

Things i
WANT to do:

1. Read finish
Kindaichi comic online.. I don't wan to wait for Jon. He read so slow.
2.
Chat with friends. esp. those who i nvr contact for long.
3. Go
yum cha with friends.
4. Go
Ping's house to chat wit her.
5. Play
piano till i get bored with it.
6. Watched
1 Litre of Tears again.( downloading again)
7. Play
puzzle.. addicted with puzzle of facebook.

Most important. recharged myself & get rid of the irritating feel about that human.

Now is just beginning of my 1 week mid semester break. Let's see by the end of the holiday. How many task I can finish it. Hopefully all. hehe. .(greedy )

5 comments:

3cinr3b said...

加油,你可以的!不要分心哦!

冰冰-ping said...

wow..ying..come find me when u free loooo...hahaha..mayb wednesday laa..i no class...hehe..=)

and gambaTE for u..fast fast finish ur stuff!

冰冰-ping said...

wow..ying..come find me when u free loooo...hahaha..mayb wednesday laa..i no class...hehe..=)

and gambaTE for u..fast fast finish ur stuff!

Anonymous said...

is it me or does your holiday sound like your average day.
Minus the going to college part thats all.
Chill Chin Ying.
Of course dont chill so much or kantoi....
anw dont overstress yourself. Afterward your brain will go BOOM....
Well happy holidays

~damniel

chin ying said...

thx ya Bernice! I'll try my best.
ping,haha.. sure go find u.. coz at home sure very sien.
Hmmm. It does sound like what I should do in my normal day. However, haha. i very lazy. So normally I don't study.