Sunday, November 11, 2007

9th of Nov


Birthday girls!!!
Sook Fern 10th Nov and Gwen 8th Nov

9th of Nov, around 11.50am... WE ARE FREE!!! Finish the last paper of the year. Hehe. but the day is not end yet. We had planned surprise's' for the birthday girls on Nov.

The plan work out well! Ejing, Good plan! First, one car without Gwen went to wait at Sook Fern's house; another one went and bought cakes. I was suppose to be the one who go buy cakes. haha. but my sweet heart merajuk lo. She said cannot separate her n Li Li wor. Okay fine. I switch then. ( Ya, my sweetheart dumped me.. sob sob) We reach Sook Fern house quite early.. go lepak-lepak lo. ( you che ho).. Bored.. So waited in the park.. Let's see some 'so po' photo.. hehe...


Dears, don't whack me!!!!! Argh.. Need to 'cao lou' d...

So, the others came.. and we shouted for Sook Fern in front of her house quite long.. as in few minutes.. the candles are melting ler. my dear. "cepat keluar ler.." We called her to come out.. She thought we are in pyramid and ask her to go out. No wonder la~

Sook Fern with her Birthday cake ^^v



Sook Fern pretends to cry because she is touched.. (-.-|||)



Ei?? Wonder why this girl so excited??? I mean Gwen. not Pek See.



Ejing brings out Gwen's cake. hehe...
Sorry sorry. bad camera"girl" I am.. ><
Next we headed to SS 15 McD.. cause is kind of difficult to get parking at other place. There are lots of photo.. but I'll just upload the group photo. For more photo, check out my 'facebook'.



Is this the end of the day??? No way!!!


Next.. Celebration of Freedom..

Those who need to study for their ENG1010 sat angle's car and went back to hostel. So there are 7 of us crammed in JY proton's wira.. Pity her proton wira, there are twice when it get through the road hump.. erm. you can hear sound.. And there are sooooo many road humps in that area.. We do not dare to make it happen again. so.... haha.. let's you see the photo.. is easier to explain. We went back to Sook Fern's house coz Ejing left something important behind.



Can you see my darling and prawn prawn ??? haha..



Argh.. don't leave my sweet heart and I behind..
we promise we'll be good. :p


7 of us went to RED BOX!!! JY's bros joined us later.. just for a while.. and SEAN too!! Haha.. I think the guy get shock after they see us sing this song.

勁歌 . 金曲~古巨基


Is the MUST sing whenever we go karaoke.. hehe ^^..
After finish this song, Sean said" lui yan. zen hai lui yan... kam cheong hei"( girls.. really girls.. so .. cheong hei.) Oh ya.. ermm. we kind of siao siao one when we go karaoke. Normally, we stand on the sofa and sing one. hehe.

Next, we went bowling.. my darling and I were not interested. so we sat and watched them played. Sean can really play lo.. that's all I can say..

You just can't believe this . haha we just get over with books and we were reading books in Pyramid. Yup Yup!! We went Popular.. hehe.. hid inside there for quite long. 1 or 2 hours.. Let's you see photo in Popular.



My sweet heart, cool ler!

Dinner in Sushi King.. not shock lo.. the same things spinning only.. hmm.. order unagi, come inari. haihz.. Actually sweet heart want to go Sushi Zanmai. but I said is not nice.. maybe I should have follow her suggestion.


Master piece by prawn prawn.

They went Hai Luo after that.. and I went home..cause I good girl mar :p

There are actually a lot of photos.. but hor. I scare my beloveds too pretty.. u all want to take them away from me. haha :P So sorry lo. I didn't post nice and clear photo of my beloved 's'. hehe ... The others, contact me if you want the photos or grab it from facebook.

No comments: