Saturday, November 10, 2007

FREE

Today woke up at 12pm. sleep for nearly 12 hours. Don't call me pig for this okay? People has been calling me piggy since the previous post. I have not been sleeping well during exam period. I have less than 6 hours of sleep everyday. I think I might have phobia with alarm ring d.. I always wake up 5 minutes before my alarm ring.

Yee pee! So today is the first day of my holiday. Clean up one of my messy cupboard, still got one to go. Just finish uploaded photos about yesterday. Well can check out through facebook. Will blog about it in the next post probably.

Now, let's see what can I do or what am I going to do for next nearly 4 months holiday (if include chinese new year).

First of all, hehe.. I going to Penang next week to find my darling. Yea lo, we just went out yesterday.. but I can't wait to see her on next week. haha. of course go to Penang with my beloved 's'. (Don't jealous~ :p)

Next I going Vietnam on December and going back Cameron Highland to attend my cousin's wedding dinner. Is wedding dinner not wedding... I think their baby also one years old d lo.. haha. Currently they are in America.

Yesterday went Popular. hehe. bought some books again. 2 only lo.. Will read finish all the books this holiday.

Hmm.. like nothing to do d wor.....

Never mind. think about it later..

So 'bro's and 'sis' s, I'M FREE!!!! Let's go out and yum cha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

@.@ yam cha?! Working la~~~! Sienz looooo My mom ask me to continue working there til i Die I assume.. Says she's gonna cut my allowance cuz i can earn myself.. WTF!?

chin ying said...

haha..I don't think people want to hire me lo. coz have to go holiday. wee~~ hehe. kesian nia.. nvm lar. I wait till when you are free.