Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The girl who turn me into devil

Update about Devil

Remember the girl who turn me into devil??? Just some update about her.

I said I'll let go right? Yea, I did let go. However, I'm not sure whether is the girl sense the uneasiness in us or what? (which we already didn't do so now a day). She errr.. kind of ignore us. Yea, is US as in the "girl gang". As you know, engineering got this really pity number of girls. So the girl gang is almost all the girl in engineering of our batch. However when I think of it, even last semester she seldom mix with girls also other than me, SL, and Sam.. (correct me if I'm wrong.)

This few weeks, we have been hiding in the library ( I just like the word 'hide'). Studying of course.. And engineering students are kind of like conquer the whole sofa area which is a bad thing. Especially before examination. Those people ( engineering students) just talk as if we were in market. Is VERY VERY NOISY. I don't understand why the librarian didn't come up and stop us. My darling and I were very sleepy and 'sien'.. too noisy, study also cannot.. chat also very difficult.. We just sat down and listen to music, kept quiet. .Haihz.. and then the next week ( which is this week) librarian patrol very often.Must be got people complaint d. The max time is like 5 librarians in 10 minutes?? Some librarian is quite rude, and most of them the surname is horse.. ( Bro, thanks for your good creation). The rude one is the surname with horse one.

WAIT... go back to my topic :P

So the girl.. she came few times. and.. she ignored us!!! We are just right in front of her.. she greet the guys.. and totally IGNORED us!!! We were trying to be nice. If I want to ignore you, I can just continue with my work and pretend I didn't see u. However, my darling and I stopped and look up for quite long, patiently listening to their conversation. HALO!!! We don't have superpower, we are not invisible. Can you see us??? Even when I was a DEVIL, I did greet you. and it happened few times. Great! You choose to be rude in such a poor manner. We had the intention to greet you, but it seems like you just don't want to look at us.

Is fine anyway. Although I don't agree with your attitude, I will still keep my manner and greet you next time, if you DO look at me.

I'm not angry. I'm not the one who lost my manner, lost my reputation, lost the trust, and lost the friendship.

No comments: