Monday, November 26, 2007

some little thing

Just something that's in my mind.

When we were Form 5, got this injection thingy. After the injection, when I walked out from that room, I was having some trouble. One hand get injected was numb, another one pressing the cotton. How am I going to wear back my shoe and go back to class??? No one was around, of course the room did, but people inside were either busy or scared.. So how? Others went back to class d.

At this moment, my 'bro' YS appeared. See your "sister" standing on the corridor.. sure have to come and talk wan lar.. When he reached, I said " I can't wear my shoe." And then, he squat down and helped me to wear my shoe.

After that, both of us realized something.
"Ei.. You shouldn't help me"
"Yalo.. boys shouldn't squat down in front of girls ler"
"aiya. nvm lar. we two 'heng dai'.. so consider I'm a guy too. haha"

The end..

Why I want to post this? For fun.. :)
Just some small thing my "bro" did for me, but make me touched.

Long time didn't contact him, since Bernice left I think.. He too busy with work, seldom online. I busy with study, never contact him. Now, thinking to go dig him out when I'm free.

Now, I'm rotting at home.. haha :p


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

perhaps you guys were fated haha.

冰冰-ping said...

wow..so ngam ler..just now(few hours ago) i sms-ed him..and he just only called me..and talk for awhile..after finishing talking..then i saw ur post...=)

but i nv heard about in incident before...=)
yeap..and i guess he's quite busy with his works...mb u can try to contact him also laa..=)

\/\/ i L L y said...

whoa...kinda like a cinderella moment...

Anonymous said...

Er.. Hmmmm.. I see a connection between my dude here and me sis.. Dont you dan? Soon to be connection.. Lemme see, hmmmmmmmmmm.... We shall ponder on it silently.. Hahahaha..
-Stephen

Anonymous said...

i concur to stephs reply..

chin ying said...

I totally sweat and speechless... you guys think too much d..