Monday, November 12, 2007

Cleaning up bookshelf

Wee~ Today I very good girl. I was preparing stuff to go Penang tomorrow, and my darling asked me to bring books along. Hmm.. got one stack of books that I have not read.. aikz.. some read halfway, never finish cause busy with study. Some just newly bought. Will list it down later.

So, I arranged some of new books in the book shelf.. hmm. some of the old books a bit dirty d wor.. Is not like got one inch of dust on it. but is dirty. I cannot stand my books dirty. So my bro said.. our house got maid d. the maid== chin ying== me. Haha. yup. I took a pile and the towel. starts to clean up the book shelf.

First I took out the book one by one and use the towel to clean it. get rid of the dust. categorize them at the same time. A lot of memory lo.. different stage of life, I read different books . Most of the books or should I say 80% of the books in that bookshelf is mine. Hehe.. yup.. I am book worm. Totally admit.

There are variety in my books shelf, from Chinese literature, English literature ( some are translation version),motivation, fantasy, magic, to love ( please, I am a girl too, don't be surprise if there are one or two love story books in my book shelf). I think only those religion and story books is not mine. haha. story books as in 'Cinderella? Sleeping Beauty?' I wanted to throw it. My mom said just keep it. My siblings and I were wondering why. She said," For your kids in the future." haha. We burst out laughing. haha...yea right, mom, I wonder how many years do you need to wait for that.

Next, I cleaned up the book shelf and hehe... you just can't believe how hard working I am. I used a wet towel to clean every books followed by the dry one, and arranged it back. Since I cleaned the books, so just clean up the others stuff also. So I cleaned up all the medals also. Last time used to be so proud of it. Now, is a waste of place. Can I throw it away?

It took me the whole evening to do it. Is fun to clean up books.. more fun than cleaning up academic bookshelf.. haha. And I realize I really don't like science fiction and horror books, got one or two in the bookshelf, but I never ever touch them.

Hehe. this holiday I won't be bored cause now I got one stack of books I have not read, and another stack of books which I intend to read again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol of course la you are chin ying wert.
the most hardworking fella i know. bsides ur not a maid, just that its the way u are to help around and such rite?

Anonymous said...

U got tagged~!

-Stephen

\/\/ i L L y said...

sigh i used to have a lots of books, comic books, mutiara naga, samurai X...etc. 100+ mayb?. my mom threw em out with old newspaper one day. whole collection, gone... half of my life just disappeared...

lol. maid? care to wash my care when you're done? JK..

chin ying said...

>>Daniel, I'm consider a lazy bump at home. haha.

>>Willy, aikz.. why your mom threw all away? Must be you naughty lar. haha like Nobita.

haha, wash car ar? No need to wait lo.