Sunday, November 04, 2007

Show off baby


I realize I am becoming a show off baby. haha :p
Hehe.. This thing above is bought by my mom. I have been a good girl :p , I didn't go shopping with my mom on Saturday cause I need to study for exam. Sigh~ And my mom bought me this!! Is cute right??? got 3 compartment. Can fit in an i pod, hand phone, mp3 and a lot of stuff. and is small!!! Okay lar. of coz bigger than my hand phone.. still is consider small to fit in many stuff. . I get to choose between light blue and this pink. My cousin and I were struggling to choose. haha. At last, her bf choose for us lo.. haha.. So I get this pink baby here.

Wondering why is between my cousin and I ,not my sister??? haha. cause she naughty lo. haha no lar.. She bought one the day before d.. hehe.. Of coz mine is nicer lo. :P

7 comments:

冰冰-ping said...

i got this sama sama "bag" tooo....previously my sis is using it..and now..i m using it..exactly sama....but different colour...lolx...
anyway..how's ur exam?think finish soon rite???

chin ying said...

My cousin that one is light blue. haha. next time we go out bring the same bag . ^^

Exam finish this Friday.

\/\/ i L L y said...

whoa...can fit an ipod, handphone, mp3, and others in that small lil bag? O.o"

chin ying said...

Yup Yup!! haha. but is not as small as u think la.. a size of my palm.. haha but my palm oso quite small ler. :p

冰冰-ping said...

okok...nx time bring together......okie..good luck ya in ur exam!!

3cinr3b said...

got purple colour ar? =p

chin ying said...

I not sure er. Cause is my mom bought it. I don't know got what colour available. haha. nvm. we check out next time.