Thursday, November 08, 2007

Jay

Talking about Jay new album. There are 2 songs which he just modified and add in lyrics from the movie "secret" ost. One of them is my favourite.

小雨写立可白Ⅰ



I like the opening of this song. Is in viola if I'm not mistaken. MUST correct me if I'm wrong. Was wondering is viola or cello. I think is viola cause is too low range for a cello. When is modified and put in lyrics, it become like that:



蒲公英的约定
作词:方文山 作曲:周杰伦

小学篱芭旁的蒲公英 是记忆里有味道的风景
午睡草场传来蝉的声音 多少年后也还是很好听

将愿望折纸飞机寄成信 因为我们等不到那流星
认真投决定命运的硬币 却不知道到底能去哪里

#一起长大的约定 那样清晰 打过勾的我相信
 说好要一起旅行 是你如今 唯一坚持的任性

在走廊上罚站打手心 我们却注意窗边的蜻蜓
我去到哪里你都跟很紧 很多的梦在等待着进行

Repeat #

一起长大的约定 那样真心 与你聊不完的曾经
而我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

The opening become piano. Is nice still.. but viola sound better. The music sound very 'autumn' right? can't find a word to describe it. :P

Personally, I prefer the one with only music.

Another song which he modified is 彩虹 which I posted about it on my previous post.
The ost one sound like this.

First Kiss



Er.. why am I promoting Jay album??? Don't know. Haha. I am not really Jay fans but I think he is talented and I love his music. Get me right, is his MUSIC not him.

2 comments:

3cinr3b said...

normally i would prefer backgrounds with piano, but this time i'm choosing viola (or cello, can't hear the difference oops :x) lo!!! =D

chin ying said...

me too. normally piano sound better. but this time.. really viola sound better lo.