Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blue-ish


Recently, changed my msn display picture to this. I always wanted to put a display picture of grand piano. Couldn't find one that is real.. graphic will do as well..

Really like this display picture, before I have my short hair, my hair was similar to the girl as well. Therefore, I changed my desktop background to match it as well.. A very dreamy type..


Of course, not to forget to change msn's colour to match it as well..


Handed in mathematics assignment, left with dynamics lab reports that need more edit work and the very scary and tedious design assignment 2. Both due next week.

Next will be the final exam... sigh.. not prepare for it at all. My mathematics needs HELP!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha so free to do all this somemore...

chin ying said...

lolx... must do some other stuff..other than study..

Life isn't all about academic..