Sunday, May 18, 2008

hand phones

When Darling Su read this, she is so going to kill me..

I think I'll take Nokia phone instead of Sony Ericsson. I have think about it again after my cousin said it is a lousy hand phone. ( Ya, I trust my cousin) He get himself a N82, that hand phone function is like PERFECT! ( WIFI, bluetooth, infrared, 3G, nokia map....etc.) Suggested price on market is like RM2.2K. It also come with 5 mega pixel camera! I think the only weakness is the keypad is kind of small.

Previously, I was considering to buy Nokia music express phone, after read the reviews. with all the bugs in software, easy crack screen, plus not-so-good-as-SE music quality, I gave up on that phone. After that I was tempted to buy Darling Su SE w580i. Ya,I agree that the music quality is good. However, I read a lot of reviews and user comments, actually is the headphone of SE that is good, you can actually buy a Nokia hp and use SE headphone that is compatible, according to those users, you can get about 90% the quality of a SE hp. The 100% SURE CRACK keypad was at first a negligible point to me, however, I heard a few examples of keypad not only crack but SPOILT example. So I thought, SE phone is too fragile for rough user like me.



So I went surfing on net around for hand phone again.. I think I really should get my music player as a separate device, yea.. that will cost me another few hundreds ringgit later on. However, that one was kind of set is either sony or ipod. I'm more tempted to buy sony actually. coz sony is good at sound system. Okay, get back to phone.

So I found this handphone which will cost me less than RM1K I suppose. It is nokia 6120 classic, with 3G , 2 megapixel camera without auto focus nor flash light. The battery power is kind of short, seems like need to charge almost daily and it easily get 'warm'. It is using symbian OS 60. ( not very sure what's that,something like processor) According to reviews, rarely the hand phone get hang.

Then I saw this hand phone, nokia 6500 slide. Look quite nice on black colour. The function is similar to the nokia hand phone above, just that it is using Symbian OS 40. I don't know what's the different. Just know that this hand phone take time to load/save photos. The camera is 3.2 mega pixel with auto focus and flash. However this hand phone a bit expensive to me, suggested price is RM1.4K, one of my friend sister get it by RM1.2K. Read the reviews, the keypad might get scratch, but can be solve by wrapping it with crystal clear stuff which I don't know what is that. Really feel tempted to buy this hand phone..

The new 6600 series is coming out soon. Most probably June / July in Malaysia I think. It is out in Euro. The functions of the new 6600 series is so similar to those N-series phone,and yet it look so classy and nice. think is going to be expensive as well.. Now waiting for the new series to be out, so that the old model drop price.. then I can go get my new hand phone..

2 comments:

\/\/ i L L y said...

hmm...get nokia phones better. get those with the latest symbian, much faster response

chin ying said...

Yup yup.. I always 'accidentally' drop phone human, SE sure gone in one week. :P

so is 60 or 40 latest?