Saturday, May 03, 2008

Hectic weeks over~

Phew~~~

Finally finish two tests which contribute 10% each.. and the 25% Warman project...

I shall say we are very lucky indeed... especially for Warman project. We make it on the 1st run, and we felt so relieve.. haha. and someone nearly cry of happiness. Therefore, when we get disqualified on the 2nd run, we are not too upset about it. At least we get the 1st run. Our device normally don't work out during test run.. therefore, it was really a miracle on that day itself. A group member of mine, even suggested free thinker like us.. shall go under a religion and start praying.. Anyway, thanks you to my group members.. and the things is over.. don't think about it anymore..

For the morning test ( mechanics of material) yesterday, it was a semi-open book test.. we get 10 minutes of reading time, 20 minutes of "open-book" time.. I was expecting it to be real difficult since it is semi-open. Furthermore, I had bad experienced about this paper before in last semester mid term test. However, it turn out to be quite easy and most of the answer can be found from books or tutorial paper. I think it shouldn't be a problem to pass.. but not so sure about scoring.. never say a sentence in full.

The most shocking is the evening paper ( dynamic).. That stupid lecturer.. announcement said test start from 4-5pm.. After 'sending us aeroplane' on Wednesday replacement lecture.. and sound so sympathised on our 'miscommunication of his announcement of replacement class'.. and our 'wake up early in the morning for nothing'. I felt that I was slapped on the face. He told one of the guy that there will be lecture from 4-5pm and the test only start at 5pm..

I doubt it.... The test actually is 4-5.30pm.. Sigh.. we shall never ever trust any words from him. The test was easy... way out of my expectation. especially the 1st question, I really doubt it. I was wondering, did I miss out something? or I am too dumb that's why I didn't sort out the trick? Is so easy! Compare to tutorial questions, this is like peanut.

For 2nd question, I'm really glad that I'm hard working enough. He actually asked us to do question 10 and 12 in the tutorial,but it came out to be question 11. ho ho ho. and I actually did that question.. so.. hopefully my answer is correct. hehe..

Although this 2 test are kind of okay.. I starts to worry about the final examination. There is no way it going to be that easy. Sigh.. and final examination is the one which will contribute most of the marks.. 80% or so.. Is another month to go.. Let's start praying by now :P

No comments: