Friday, May 30, 2008

shopping mode

I am suppose to be in 'study mode' but there are sales every where, and is so tempting to go for shopping.

Lewre warehouse sale

There was this Lewre warehouse sale, and we bought 10 pairs of shoes. 3 for me, 4 for mom, 2 for elder sister in Australia and 1 for my younger sister.

I lazy to upload the photos of those shoes coz I was kind of lazy. I took photos using my webcam, and is kind of blur. So just accept the poor quality of the photos. BECAUSE I lazy to re-take those photos with a proper camera.




Bought 2 pairs of this, 1 for sis, 1 for me..


I like this high heel, only RM20.. coz is~ 90% discount
before discount is RM160..


This high heel original price is RM299, after discount is RM70
It might still a little expensive you might say,
but for the quality of it, is worth it.


Mom's shoe- RM70. I like this shoe lo...
was looking for this type of shoe long ago,
but didn't get to buy..sigh

Bought 2 pairs of this, RM60 each.
I am looking for this type of shoe as well.
sigh, don't have my size lo...
is quite comfortable.

Mom's shoe.
was suppose to be mine,
but is too loose for me and I wear not nice lo...

Still got 2 mom's shoe didn't take photos.. lazy d lar.. Overall the price of the shoe is about RM60 or RM 70 each. only the sandal and the dark brown high heel is RM20, which is the most worth it. However, for the quality is okay to pay extra.

KLCC BOOK FEST


Today went to KL convention centre for book fest. Need to buy ticket to enter some more.. sweat case.. to encourage people to read more, still need entrance fee.

It was quite big and a lot of books lar.. however, still got lots of books I want to find is not there. Sigh.. Especially for mandarin books.. those books keep repeating.. very bored..

The mandarin books is worth it. some got even 50% off. English books don't have much discount, 20-30% discount only. And normally English books is more expensive than mandarin books.

Overall bought 24 books, 2 classic music album, 4 recipe books...

Since is 24 books.. is a very long list. I'm not going to scan one by one like I always do. Will post about those books when I read it.


6 comments:

jacklynh88 said...

hey.. the sale still going on??
can tell me where is it?

冰冰-ping said...

omg..i like those shoes!! and sumore is so cheap!!!!i shud go along! lolx!

chin ying said...

>>jacklyn, no. the sale is already over. only 3 days.

>> lolx.. only the RM20 is cheap. Others my friends all said expensive lo.

jacklynh88 said...

nola..
today i saw one shoe in lewre 1u..
rm199....
it's cheap k..
next time can tell me ma if got?

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Hahah you really a "shoeholic"! But it's good that you bought for a hugeeeee discount (90%?? can you imagine that?)

How are you little sister? :D

chin ying said...

>>Jacklyn, I can't promise u coz I going Australia next year. This lewre warehouse sales is once a year I think.

>>Halo brother! I'm not 'shoeholic' lo... I seldom buy shoes lo.. Okay.. may be this year a bit over la I admit.

Exam month lo.. sigh.. My paper start next week.

How bout u? New semester right?