Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Darling~


1st of May, Labour day = Public Holiday = Darling Jacq's Birthday

However, that equation is not equal to my relax holiday.. If is equal to my stress free holiday, I won't be stuck here.. blogging about this.. I should be in some shopping mall, shopping with the girls. I am not suppose to be blogging either.. got 2 important tests tomorrow.. if I screw it up, I will have to wave and say bye bye at HD for this 2 subjects.

Okay, let's get back to my beloved darling.. Actually I plan to post about my 2 darlings loooonnngg time ago.. Ya, but I am a lazy fellow. Therefore, plan has been extended til now. hehe..

The girl on the right is my darling Jacq. She is cute.. but her definition of cute is ugly but adorable. So she don't really like people say her cute. haha.. but darling.. you are really cute mar. And my definition of cute is adorable, pretty in a delicate way...

She has an innocent face .. which made others people feel like bully her( I think so). haha.. Normally she will widen her eyes and stared at you, if you bully her.. haha. which I think people find it cute. That's why she kena bully more :P However, recently if you bully her, she will not talk to you for hours.. depends on the "stage of kena bully" .. haha.. Er.. but I doubt that work lar.

I really glad that I have my darlings, Andrea and Hui Hui.. They are very nice and friendly persons. haha. and we love front/side stabbing rather than back stabbing.. Our initial plan is to celebrate my darling birthday tomorrow. However, two tests just coincidently fall on the same day and wrong hours.. therefore, plan changed because of me. I felt really sorry about that and touched that the girls changed the plan few times because of me.

If I really want to talk about my darlings.. I think you have to give me another thousand years to write.. haha.. coz there are too much stuff to say.. and I have such little time right now.. ( have to study for tests)

Just want to wish my darling Jacqueline ..

Happy Birthday Darling~
Love you always~



No comments: