Monday, October 01, 2007

Another 30 minutes, is the end of my mid semester break.

What happen during the holiday? Totally addicted to comic again. Was facing the computer to read the comic most of the time. Poor my eyes, I think I strain them too much. Totally no mood to study.

Yesterday went out.. unable to do any work either. Plus my aunts and Uncle B came to visit. Today even worse lo. Kept talking n chatting with aunts only.

Let's see what I have finish on my list.

1. Online test for material
Got 10 questions, I did 9. going to search people with similar questions when class starts.

2.
Design material
Excel work consider done. Was confuse on some stuff, mailed lecturer. Guess I just need to organize my work and wait for the lab session to come.

3.
Corrosion Report
Totally gone. Only manage to plot the graph and have no idea what they want and which equation they talking about.

4.
Project 3 of structure
Manage to discuss with few of the group members. Things will be in a rush start from tomorrow.

Things that i
SHOULD do:

1.
Study material.
Read through few chapters that I need to answer the online test.

2.
Study MATLAB.
Totally crap. The lecture notes useless. I don't know how to study for MATLAB!!!

3.
Study electrical .
This totally untouched. haihz.. lazy lo...

4.
Study structure.
Same case as electrical. I think I cannot sleep in his lecture anymore.

5. Do the
past year paper of MATLAB,
Didn't touch also. coz the answer is GIVEN!! so no mood to do.

6. Do the paper gave by
Mark.
Tried one out of three. Was confused and can't get the answer.

7. Read finish
Jeffrey Archer book.
:P.. Su is so going to kill me for keeping her book for so long. and I din read much.. argh.. Will try to finish it this few days time.

Things i
WANT to do:

1.
Kindaichi - Didn't finish..
2.
Chat with friends- did with few..
3. Go
yum cha with friends- did with only 2 friends.. nvm.. wait for another week.
4. Did chat with Ping, but not at her house..

5. Didn't really play much piano.

6. 1 litre of tears. din even touch for one episode.

7. Play
puzzle.- Oh. I did this. haha..

Still need to draw a conclusion for my holiday. In the conclusion, my holiday plan failed.
Reason: Computer with internet.
Suggestion: Throw away your computer before the next holiday reach.

2 comments:

冰冰-ping said...

hey hey! nvm laaa..plan it and do it nx holiday!!!
gambate!!!!

chin ying said...

haha. Some can do next holiday. However most of it, next holiday wan to do also no need to do d.