Sunday, April 03, 2005

ahhhh...Finally i did it!!!

When the 1st time i saw my friend,B did a blog...i was so impressed..
Let me just introduce a bit bout my self..i 'm a normal girl in secondary school...
Got lotz of loving n caring friends... n the teacher i like n i hate ...
Hate my school n love it at the same time...
Hate the rules that is nonsences to me...
Love it coz i got lotz of friends in school....
So i still love my school.... i had 2 friends that very close with me.. we go to school together..go tuition together.... may be i face them more then my own family members..haha
they r such a nice friends to have ... if is not them i dunno wat will happen to me... may be i will b a different person now.... i want to say thanks to them.....THANKS YOU....can u all hear it?

2 comments:

3cinr3b said...

yingying~!!!!!!! welcome to blogger =))) nice choice for the background too n u will definitely fall in luv wif blogging =D

chin ying said...

Hahaha....i think i already fall in luv wit blogging..it so much of fun...