Sunday, April 10, 2005

Dreams.........

Today morning i dream of something bout him again.....
is totally shit..... in the dream i trying to find him but i can't...
that feeling is soooo bad.... n every body like hate me coz i break with him....
is so bad........ i woke up n my heart was still like worried where is he....
is totally shitttttttt!!!!!!!!!!
This is not the worst....got once i dreams that he got a new girl friend...
and i felt so hurt n my heart was so pain and i woke up early in the morning...
Is already over n my stupid heart still pain.....arrrrrrrrrrr
I really hate my self.........stupid......
Please don't have this type of dreams anymore....

2 comments:

3cinr3b said...

i'm sorry. why? coz i never knew what you were feeling bout the whole matter until i read this entry.

just wanted to tell u even if u hate yourself, you still have friends who love u for who u r. so don't worry, hate urself as much as u want but many ppl still love u a lot.

n i was thinking of putting a link to ur blog on my blog, but if u don't want other people to read ur blog i promise i won't.

n i also promise i won't say anything about ur blog other than those i state on this computer screen

muakz

chin ying said...

thx...really happy coz got u..
actually i don care wat the other people think bout wat i feel now. i am fine and ok... hahaha.. i don't even remember when the last time i cry because of him...
mayb sometimes will think back lar, and will regret..but time wont move backward so i pushing myself to move forward oso. bout the link , u put lar if u like. This is wat i think and feel. Wat is thier comment? good for me , then i just take it. bad wan, just close my eyes lor.. This is me ...