Thursday, April 28, 2005

Happy for a friend!!

I have a friend... last time not quite close with him also ..
This year we are classmates... actually last time also know got the appearence of this guy existing in this world...but not friend mar....
So this year got talk a bit lor... He broke with his girlfriend long time ago..if i not mistaken ..is last year.... Didn't know bout his n his gf 's things..since not close also...
His nickname sometimes really sad ... haih...still missing that gal lor...
what to do??? love is sooooo ......i also don't know how to say...
So long d lar...he still don't want to forget her..he force himself not to forget...
Every relationship got the happy memory....he said he don't want to forget it...
I understand..."human without a past is not a complete human"
However it is , i tried to pull him out of that ...i know nothing much i can do..
I am very happy when he told me he had think bout my words and he will try to forget her....^-^Not lar i like him or wat... but really happy coz a friend jump out from those suffer... To me , he is like making himself suffer ...force himself not to forget...
I hope he don't purposely forget her also, coz i know that method never work....
It will only make you remember that person more and deeper in your heart...
Just wish that he will really find the way out....

No comments: