Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Thanks to my Dear...

Already very late...Although i am very tire d, i still need to pack my bag... When i was checking my fail, i saw my piano exam assessment record..I have keep it for a long time since i got back from my piano teacher.. i didn't really sit down and read the comment gave by the examiner... Since i had notice it that time, so i decided to take few minutes to read the comment....
My final mark is quite ok...atleast get a pass...left few marks to get a merit... My piano teacher was not quite happy with that coz she think i should get the merit...
When come to the 3rd piece..i read through few times...the examiner said i played it with rich of love...and it was the highest mark i got among the 3 pieces....
I went back to my memory of last year october...ya....that time i fall in love ..i love him...
When i was playing the song in the exam.... my mind was thinking bout him...
However it is .. now we already break.. no matter what it is ..i want to thanks him...
bcoz of him...i grow up a lotz.. i start to feel the songs i play.... i learn a lotz...
Thanks to him....

No comments: