Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Why i so blur????

I think something wron with me today. Normally when my friends want to put their hands on my shoulder i will escape before they do so.
However, today i don't know why i am not alert bout it.
When i was talking to my 'heng dai', a guy put his hand on my shoulder.
I just turned , looked at him once then continue to talk with my friends.
Then i turned back, cause i felt something wrong.Why is't his hand on my shoulder? i scolded him. My friends started to talk nonsence bout it.
After that , we went to the exhibition. This time even worst..
He did it again and i din't even realise it.. Till he laught only i realise..
Oh my god! How could i become so blur? I normally quite alert bout this type of things....
Maybe because i have not enough sleep yesterday...
And i still don't understand why not only boys but girls also like to put their hands on my shoulder...Is't because i'm short , so they can do it easily?

1 comment:

3cinr3b said...

i was reading ur post, read read then saw ur last sentence n i actually laughed out loud!!!

hahahaha nola.. noz coz u short la.. coz they like u mar