Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Should i stop????????

Today i got my piano lesson again....when ever this day come, i will b not happy...
not i don't like to play piano... i love to play piano....but i don't like my piano teacher...
She is my 2nd piano teacher... but i like my 1st piano teacher...
My 1st piano teacher teached me since i was only 5 years old...
I like her so much...she is the one who teached me how to enjoy the moment when i play piano..
she is the one who teach me how to love the songs....however,she marry to a american when i was 12 years old...so i change to this 2nd piano teacher and stopped my japanese class( she is my japanese teacher too)
From the 1st day , i start to dislike this teacher...she is not so fierce then my 1st piano teacher but...something is wrong... i still dislike her.... she only concentrate on my piano exam pieces..
and i don really like dos songs... okay some i did like it ...but dat is only when my 1st piano teacher said she heard another student played the song ...so i decided to feel the song and play it well.... some bcoz of my private reason so i like it.....
However , now i starting to hate my piano teacher.... i don like dos songs...how u want me to play it romantic ?( the song's title is Romantic) when i am so tire , sleepy and don have the love in my heart anymore..... i noe i just playing dos notes... i not playing dos melody...and yes ....she felt it..
but wat can i do? i really don hav such mood ....
I'm thinking to stop my piano...but now i'm in grade 8 .. the last grade for me if i din further study music... emmmm.... I keep thinking the main purpose i play piano...
When i was young , i play it coz i like it ...but wat about now? i play my piano wit hate... i don like to feel that... coz hate is the worst feeling in the world....
Anyone can tell me.... should i stop my piano?

4 comments:

3cinr3b said...

now i think i know what you are feeling. like reflecting what's the real reason u started learning piano. if that reason got lost halfway, why continue learning? doing something u don't like when u loved it so much in the first place, right?

but then again, if u r considering a career in music, this choice will affect your future very very much. stopping for 6 months is a really big thing so u must think clearly

n yea, i'm also the same, i always feel horrible on friday nights thinking bout my piano lesson the next morning. maybe u shud change ur lesson to a time that will suit u? like sunday afternoon when there's lees stress n u r more awake?

but watever it is, follow your heart, after all only you can decide if you r happy or not with your decision =)

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://nibqinpi.com/xlpn/fefl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://szyekzlu.com/tzsn/fcms.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://nibqinpi.com/xlpn/fefl.html | http://fledbqbi.com/nnxg/mikt.html