Sunday, April 03, 2005

Lonely night

Haih....tonight is so bored...coz most of them need to go to'visit' thier ancestors.. only few friends online n chat... really miss my friends alotz ...
i'm so thanks god that my grandparents are still healthy... or not i may be don have time to sit infront the computer n writing this... my mother side grandparents had pass away few years ago ..Dunno y ? when my mom's dad pass away , i was a primary standard 2 kid.When my mom's mother pass away, i was a secondary form 2 student... Y all is 2? so coincident....
However is it..i really hope my healthy grandparents will maintain their health..
i can't afford to lose them... I still remember the night i thought that one day ....both of them will also leave us ... i cried the whole night... the next day ...my eyes are just like a gold fish...
The lucky things is ...i wear spec..so it is not so obvious ... Let us appriciate our love one when we can.... don't get regret when they leave us one day.... bcoz it mayb the next moment..

No comments: