Thursday, April 28, 2005

Cooking contest!!!

Hahaha...look at the title ...don't think i join that cooking competition..
I don't know anything bout cooking... Is my friends ...my two best friends and my so call " tailo "...My "tailo" last year got champion in the cooking contest ... greatttt rite??? hahaha..but this year i think my two best friends are definitely better than him...coz they got creativity ^.^
This year they must cook fried rice... "tailo" one quite ordinary only...pineapple fried rice lor.. I like my best friends idea...they put cheese in the eggs and fried it...
However atlast...because of some problem they didn't manage to do it like their plan....but they still did a grrrreat job!!! Atleast i think better then my "tailo"
I saw them really enjoyed the contest....quite admire them also...coz i don't how to cook mar....Look like i need to ask my mom to teach me d...
Hahaha...but i think she will kick me out from the kitchen.....
Want to tell my best friends...I like your fried rice...can cook only for me one person or not ???( selfish gal) hehehe

No comments: