Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Should always remember the happy moment

I oso duno when d lar...only remember got few days , i kept thinking wat is my character in others people eyes? good or bad or childish ...? I tried to search for my weakness and my bad attitude... This is some of my conclusion:
  • moody - i oso duno y, but my mood really can change immediately coz of some small little things....
  • selfish - i found myself sometimes quite selfish ..bout wat? i oso can't remember now...^-^
  • stupid - i very easy get cheated by other people..got some example..but can't tell u ..hehehee
  • blur - i always the blur wan in a conversation, coz i duno wat they talking
  • bad temperate - i can b very easy get angry oso..so don kacau me
  • bad mood - if i in a bad mood , u will c me sitting alone, doing my own things..wat i say that time will hurt people..so sorry to dos people dat i hurt
  • never think twice - i always do thing follow my heart, got good and bad..but mostly regret after dat..
  • no commen sense - this one i think my family know better, i always get scolded by my mom coz asking stupid commen sense question.

Forget is when d..i asked him why he said he felt uncomfortable when the time he with me..and the answer i don't think anyone will guess it right.....

He told me he duno when he said that and he don't even remember he said that before!!!sigh....

but one thing he said made me think alotz...He said he don't remember he said that before...dat's means he had forget bout the sad moment..he said we should remember the happy moment...( something like this lar)

Ya...why i so stupid go think dos sad things? Remember the happy moment is better...

I knoe i stil got alotz of weakness..so just tell me if u got the chances..thx

No comments: