Thursday, April 28, 2005

Don't study????

Something really weird happen in my house....
Normally this is wat u can hear when there is a student in a family
"Hey....gal ( or boy) is study time, switch off the tv!!!"
I think some of them will like ...
"mom ..please...just few more minutes..then the show will end..Let me finish it.."
But in my house ...u will hear the different things going on....
"Gal...why u study so hard? Haiya..relax....No need to study till so late..gal"
"I oso din force u to study...ur exam still far..just relax..."
Weird rite??? When i am so willing to study ....my mom call me no need to study so hard -.-"
When i was sitting for my UPSR...i am a lazy student...my mom kept calling me to study harder...but i din..
When i was sitting for my PMR...my sister played the role of my mom...
And now...i going to sit for SPM !!!! n my mom call me to relax...n my sis???
She is now in National Service....no comment from her.....
Haih..... Want to study also cannot....Don't want to study one ( my younger bro n sis) ...my mom keep forcing them to study.........
So funny rite???Don't study???
Hahaha...actually she don't really know what i do at night.... I most of the time online and chat with my friends...Study????
Emmmm.....can finish my homework also very happy d lor...but that never ever happen in my form 5 life yet....
However it is ...i really need to start my study ...or not next week mid year exam ..i going to fail my paper...

No comments: