Friday, April 08, 2005

I WAN TO GROW TALL!!!!

Today we did the measurement for our weight, height and eye sight...
Haih.... i DIn grow tall at all for the pass one year!!!!
And i lose my weight ...i drop 3.5 kg!!! May b i should happy about that ....but i am not ..
coz if i want to grow tall i must hav the weight also...i don want to b under weight....
I think the measurement got problem ...coz got pp bcome shorter...how could it be....
it is only one year and we are in the growing stage...not the old people stage...
Hahaha...but some of them under weight ...they need to gain weight...
I am quite lucky bout that ...Although i lose my weight ...i still in the balance line....
Hahaha...so i no need to worry bout it...just i need to Grow tall!!!
I wan to b taller ...i dislike people always touch my head and call me shorty....
I 154.5 cm .... not really short also mar...isn't?

No comments: