Tuesday, October 02, 2007

: )

First day back from holiday, first thought of the day. "Can I continue to sleep?".
I got less than 5 hours sleep, not because of nervous. Already university student, go through this too many times. The main reason is because my aunts from Cameron came and my sister just can't stop chit chatting with them.

Sigh~ luckily, Monday I have only 3 hours lectures. Haha.. cause Monday got Monday blue~ Can't stay in the campus for so many hours. I was very very sleepy the whole morning. Was feeling glad that I can go back at 12pm and get more sleep. But.....

My mom and aunts want to go Pyramid to massage. Gosh! The new pyramid is bigger than i thought. I walked one big round to go back to the 'old' one. Advice from me, wait for few weeks only go, 90% of the shop is not ready for business yet. Still waiting for "Italianese , Hagan Daz ice cream.. and SHOGUN!!" to open. My course mates were really excited when I told them about it.

ahem* And the main thing is, FINALLY I bought Mitch Albom "For one more day". I know this book already out since last year. The problem is I'm a poor student, with no income. So I can't afford RM100 ++ just for that book. The 2nd time I saw it, only got hard cover and the price is RM 68 ++. Hmm.. still cannot. And yesterday I bought it only for RM32.95!!! Is hard cover. The MPH of pyramid just re-open, so there are few selected books( hard cover) are in sale as the same price as the soft cover books. Really happy~ : )

When I was taking up the book, suddenly one bloody red book caught my attention. Stephen King's book, no wonder lar.. It is really worth it, hard cover for approximately RM30. Bought it for bro. Since this year I didn't give him birthday present yet.

Hehe.. and then I bought a new jacket. Mom was in a good mood. She didn't even go see the jacket and she just said 'okay'. Wow! this is really my day!!! The jacket is not cheap tough, is nearly RM100. haha.. love ya mom! Muax.


2 comments:

3cinr3b said...

ei sp becoming more like 1u and the cruve. next time don't need to travel so far for the shops we want then! =p practise driving more you know!

RM30+ for BRAND NEW HARDCOVER book, so worth it!!! buy more!!!

chin ying said...

hehe.. yea lo. but still can't drive at the round about there. very scary.