Thursday, October 04, 2007

I'm Fat

Throughout this year, I have been complaining to my friends I'm fat. They don't believe I was thinner last time. U know girls always don't want to hurt you, they always tell you that you look just fine now.

Till.....

Due to some reason(face book), I showed them photos when I was in campus this morning. Finally they believe it. Girls reaction is still very indirect type. "Wow! This is so 'un-chin ying'!" Sweat (-.-|||) I'm still me, just I'm fat now. But still they don't believe I have tummy now (Typical girl, never comment a girl fat). My 'darling' asked me to dress up like that again cause is very girlish and sweet. No way la!!! I"m too fat to fit in that clothes again. " I was looking in the photo to search for chin ying, why don't have one?" "No lar, you are not fat............ (pause for a long moment, searching for words)... You are just.......... more dimension now.." .er.. totally sweat*

Boys, more direct( My group mate), actually my purpose is to show them the pretty girls. My SAM classmates are really all pretty + smart + nice. The comment I get. "Wah!! Is this really chin ying???" "You look more.........prosperous now.' Isn't prosperous == fat???

Sui~ shouldn't have been so excited to show them leng lui.

I know I'm fat, my cousins told me. La~ wait till holiday, I'll go for slimming plan okay???
Before that, exam coming, will I get thinner or fatter due to stress??? Haha.. don't know.. shall see then.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... everytime i meet u, u look the same also.
Lol if u really wanna lose weight just watch ur diet lo. dont eat unnecessary things.

3cinr3b said...

i won't say you're fat but i'll definitely notice one lo k if you put on weight!!! and knowing you for so long i can be honest with you so you know i'm telling the truth.

and spending so much time with you before i left, i very very 肯定的告诉你 you are NOT fat. put on weight or not, and fitting into old clothes or not that i can't say, but you look the same to me!

chin ying said...

>>Damniel, I really don't look the same okay? You need a new spec.

>>3cinr3b,okay lar.. Not really as fat as I was in form 1 or 2 that time, but still I got a tummy.Look not nice when I put on some clothes. I used to can fit in some of my sis clothes also, you know how skinny is she one la.I was so happy that time.

冰冰-ping said...

aikz..doesn'y matter u looks fat or thin looo...as long as u looks nice okie?
no problem with it! can't be too thin also maaa..if not..like ur mum din beli u makanan looo...lolx

\/\/ i L L y said...

wha? u? fat? thats like asking me to weld with my eyes shut... (impossible)...lol. if u are, just watch your diet like damniel said ler...dont eat too heavy meals

chin ying said...

haha. .ok lar.. I'll watch my diet. haha. but today fail to do so. Coz celebrate a birthday with friends, Pizza.. all cheese..+ gas drink + chocolate cake. I just ate all those foods that will make me fat.. :P..

damniel said...

what i meant to say was that you arent fat haha.

btw yea i do need to change my glasses. theyve been dropping and its driving me crazy.

like wil said "wa? u fat?"
those were my expressions.

chin ying said...

haha.ok. ok.. I'm not fat, just that my face is a bit rounder, n i got a tummy.

Why your spec bcome like that?