Monday, October 29, 2007

Niece

I got 3 niece in Kuantan. ( I think so :p) And they are so cool!!!!

I didn't go Kuantan, and from what I heard from my mom, they are just so cute.
You know, wedding dinner.. sure got this section which is to take the family photo. And it took quite long. The youngest niece, around 3 years old maybe. She just can't wait anymore, she walked down the stage alone. ( So geng right??? She is so cool and cute!!) She is not angry actually, when is really time, her dad ( my cousin) went to ask her to go on the stage. She just went up. According to my mom, she was not angry. I am thinking is her way to protest. la~ she so cute~ 3 years old only ler.. already can act on her own.

Another one, the eldest .. my mom said is 6 years old, but she said is standard 1.. I guess is going to be 7 years old then. She actually told her parents that, " Dad, mom, I think my BM is not good. Can I go for tuition??" Wow! right??? she just standard 1 ler. and she know what she want. My nieces very smart right????

According to my mom, they behave much more better than the devils in my grandpa house. Oh ya, I got this 4 cousins.. similar age as the one in Kuantan. But them.. haihz.. devils lo I will say. those in Kuantan also will fight and quarrel... they still kids mar. However, when they walk out from the house, they know how to behave themselves. That's the different between them and the devils.

And then.. got this weird little niece in Kuantan who refuse to wear skirt or dress.. haha.. weird right??? But they are so cool.

3 comments:

冰冰-ping said...

wow..ur niece really "cool" man..which cousin's daughter? is it the eldest or second cousin?

chin ying said...

Is second cousin one. I actually also not sure how many niece and nephew I have there. But I'm quite sure is the 2nd cousin one.. coz my mom keep saying 'baby' daughter. .'baby' is the nick name of my 2nd cousin. cute hor..

Anonymous said...

wow ur family is so interesting....