Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My dad

My dad is a very typical conservative daddy. You know those son is more important that daughter type??? Ya. He is those type. I won't deny that he love all of us, just that he definitely take care of his son more. When he asked you to do stuff, normally is those boss asking the worker do work attitude. with the serious face and commanding tone.

However, recently he changed. Is hard for a person to change, especially people stubborn like my dad. Now a day, when he asked us to do work, he will ask nicely. "girl, are you busy right now? Can you do this for me later? I need it by tomorrow, so no hurry. You can finish your work first. If you are really busy, is okay. " Shock! That's what I feel.

Another thing is my dad never really show care for my elder sis and my academic, cause ours is consider okay. Ya. get no. 1 also he won't praise you one, I don't remember my dad praise me or my sis for scoring straight A's . Not for UPSR, not for PMR, not for SPM. He never take report card for both of us before also. I still remember mom asked him to take report card for me before when I was standard 2 cause I was the first for the whole standard 2. He didn't appear, mom did. However, he did took my younger sis report card before. Now think of it, a bit jealous. Maybe if I know that if I do poorly in exam, dad will come and take my report card, I might have done stupid stuff.

We used to think my dad don't really care for our future. My dad used to say, girls go study business can d. However, he actually care for us. My sister always stay up late whenever got test. He actually told mom that, if study is so difficult, maybe ask my sister to change her course.

This Saturday, we are suppose to attend my cousin's wedding dinner at Kuantan. At first I told them I not going anywhere, is my exam period. My mom told dad about it. ( Normally is we tell mom, mom tell dad ) Dad is worry that I'm home alone. Ya, they still treat me like a kid. You know what my dad said??? He said, "She so smart d, is okay to go out 2 days to relax." I not sure my dad praise me before when I was a baby or kid. However, from my memory, this is the first time my dad praise me.

*I'm not trying to show off. Just happy and touched*

3 comments:

damniel said...

lol no need to say also ur dad say alredi...

U SO SMART ALREDI NO NEED TO STUDY

took the words right out of our mouth.

Anw on a lighter side of things, well hes still a human being. Perhaps hez bz or something but hell if u were a dad (okay in ur case a mom) u would love ur sons and/or daughters equally right. Dont go thinking like that. Of course like any guy (this is coming from one) he maybe just lazy. Well anw good to know that things are heading your way.

3cinr3b said...

i think uncle ng is so cool, i don't say this about ANYone else's dads k, but your dad is one cool dad. and i kinda miss sitting in his car, all five years of sec skool, the journey would be filled with silence, the sky around us all dark and still. and gosh i miss that. so weird but i actually miss that when i come to think of it.

树欲静而风不止,子欲养而亲不在。

you know what to do ;)

jacklynh88 said...

chin ying...
congrats that finally your dad praise you..
^^