Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ignorance

Thanks for all the comments and care given about the "Devil Chin Ying".

Something do wake me up today, about how ignorance I am.

For those who know me well, I like the drama "One Litre of Tears" and even promoting it around when it is showed on 8tv. Today evening, after I reached home a while, I was left to be alone. Before I left the living room, I watched the preview of the final episode of "One Litre of Tears". Just by watching that less than 1 minutes of preview, I nearly cry.

I realize how ignorance I am and how childish I had been acted in last week. I had not control my tempered. This life is so short and unpredictable. Why am I angry with someone who I dislike? When I can't even control of my own tempered, where do I stand to comment the others? Why I want to spend such a short life to hate a person? Her life got nothing to do with me, why do I care how she acts??

I am now having my clear mind back. I found back the Chin Ying that has logic and mind which is cool and clear. Since life is short, I prefer to smile and continue my path.

The girl, I take you as a challenge. A challenge of my life, a challenge to my tempered and EQ. I believe I can face you with a peaceful heart. A challenge to my goal, to obtain a peaceful heart no matter what happen.

5 comments:

\/\/ i L L y said...

hehe...one litre of tears IS famous for giving ppl teary eyes... good to have you back...

chin ying said...

thanks Willy. haha.. I can't believe I had done such silly stuff which is so not me.

3cinr3b said...

ok so geramness disappeared ady! *hugs* what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger =)

冰冰-ping said...

that's good that heard u're no longer GERAM anymore....
no worries..u're still urself...:)

chin ying said...

thanks.. *hugs* I think I really need those hugs.. :) Now I try to concentrate on study. final exam coming in a week time.